These data were presented in poster format by SK at the 8th International Conference on Bipolar Disorder, June 25–27, 2009, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. SK received the 2009 Samuel Gershon Award for Junior Investigators from the International Society for Bipolar Disorders for an earlier version of this report.
Impairment of verbal learning and memory and executive function in unaffected siblings of probands with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 647–656, September 2010
How to Cite
Kulkarni, S., Jain, S., Janardhan Reddy, Y., Kumar, K. J. and Kandavel, T. (2010), Impairment of verbal learning and memory and executive function in unaffected siblings of probands with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 647–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00857.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Received 17 October 2009, revised and accepted for publication 9 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.