SNG does not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
From BALANCE to DSM-5: taking lithium seriously
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 673–677, November 2010
How to Cite
Ghaemi, S. N. (2010), From BALANCE to DSM-5: taking lithium seriously. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 673–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00861.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 11 May 2010, revised and accepted for publication 25 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.