In the last 12 months, SNG has received research grants from Pfizer and NIH. FMD and SBT have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
The pharmacogenetics of antidepressant-induced mania: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 702–706, November 2010
How to Cite
Daray, F. M., Thommi, S. B. and Ghaemi, S. N. (2010), The pharmacogenetics of antidepressant-induced mania: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 702–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00864.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 26 January 2010, revised and accepted for publication 31 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.