Xiaohua Li currently receives research funding from NIH, Ortho-McNeil-Janssen, and Otsuka. Xiaohong Li, Min Liu, Zhuoji Cai, and Gang Wang have no conflicts of interest to report.
Regulation of glycogen synthase kinase-3 during bipolar mania treatment
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 741–752, November 2010
How to Cite
Li, X., Liu, M., Cai, Z., Wang, G. and Li, X. (2010), Regulation of glycogen synthase kinase-3 during bipolar mania treatment. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 741–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00866.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 13 March 2010, revised and acceptedfor publication 10 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.