RSM has received research grants from Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen-Ortho, Shire, and AstraZeneca; and is on the advisory board for AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, the France Foundation, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen-Ortho, Solvay/Wyeth, Eli Lilly & Co., Organon, Lundbeck, Biovail, Pfizer, Shire, and Schering-Plough. PG has received research funds from Eli Lilly & Co; and is on speaker/advisory boards for AstraZeneca and St. Jude Medical. SHK has received grant funding from AstraZeneca, Brain Cells, Inc., Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Ortho, Lundbeck, and St. Jude Medical; and is an advisor or consultant for Lundbeck, Pfizer, Servier, AstraZeneca, Biovail, Boehringer Ingelheim, Eli Lilly & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, St. Jude Medical; and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. AML is a Tier I Canada Research Chair in Neuroscience; and is a consultant for Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Eli Lilly & Co., and Boston Scientific. NL and CT have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Neurosurgical treatment of bipolar depression: defining treatment resistance and identifying surgical targets
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 691–701, November 2010
How to Cite
Lipsman, N., McIntyre, R. S., Giacobbe, P., Torres, C., Kennedy, S. H. and Lozano, A. M. (2010), Neurosurgical treatment of bipolar depression: defining treatment resistance and identifying surgical targets. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 691–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00868.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 14 February 2010, revised and accepted for publication 31 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!