The authors of this paper do not have any competing commercial or financial interests to disclose in connection with this manuscript.
Sustained unemployment in psychiatric outpatients with bipolar disorder: frequency and association with demographic variables and comorbid disorders
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 720–726, November 2010
How to Cite
Zimmerman, M., Galione, J. N., Chelminski, I., Young, D., Dalrymple, K. and Ruggero, C. J. (2010), Sustained unemployment in psychiatric outpatients with bipolar disorder: frequency and association with demographic variables and comorbid disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 720–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00869.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received 17 February 2010, revised and accepted for publication 20 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.