Dr. Malhi, Dr. Chengappa, and Dr. Gershon contributed to the preparation of the Bulletin. The Buzz was prepared by Dr. Goldberg.
Hypomania: hype or mania?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 758–763, December 2010
How to Cite
Malhi, G. S., Chengappa, K. R., Gershon, S. and Goldberg, J. F. (2010), Hypomania: hype or mania?. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 758–763. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00872.x
Affiliations and disclosure information for all authors are listed before the references.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.