A full list of the GERI-BD study group appears before the references.
The relationship of bipolar disorder lifetime duration and vascular burden to cognition in older adults
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 851–858, December 2010
How to Cite
Gildengers, A. G., Mulsant, B. H., Al Jurdi, R. K., Beyer, J. L., Greenberg, R. L., Gyulai, L., Moberg, P. J., Sajatovic, M., Ten Have, T., Young, R. C. and The GERI-BD Study Group (2010), The relationship of bipolar disorder lifetime duration and vascular burden to cognition in older adults. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 851–858. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00877.x
Disclosure information for all authors is listed before the references.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received 20 January 2010, revised and accepted for publication 5 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!