The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
One-year post-hospital medical costs and relapse rates of bipolar disorder patients in Taiwan: a population-based study
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 859–865, December 2010
How to Cite
Tang, C.-H., Hsieh, M. H., Hung, S.-T., Lee, I. H., Lin, Y.-J. and Yang, Y. K. (2010), One-year post-hospital medical costs and relapse rates of bipolar disorder patients in Taiwan: a population-based study. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 859–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00878.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received 5 March 2010, revised and accepted for publication 31 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.