PDH has received research funding from AstraZeneca; and in the past year had received consulting fees from Abbott Labs, Cypress Bioscience, Eli Lilly & Co., Merck, Schering-Plough (now part of Merck), Sepracor Pharma, Solvay Pharma (now part of Abbott Laboratories), and Wyeth Pharma (now part of Pfizer). CRB has received consulting fees and has participated in advisory board meetings for Abbott Pharmaceuticals. CAD, BTM, PSW, MHT, JRL, JAM, AEP, and TLP have no conflicts of interest to report.
Social competence and observer-rated social functioning in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 843–850, December 2010
How to Cite
Depp, C. A., Mausbach, B. T., Harvey, P. D., Bowie, C. R., Wolyniec, P. S., Thornquist, M. H., Luke, J. R., McGrath, J. A., Pulver, A. E. and Patterson, T. L. (2010), Social competence and observer-rated social functioning in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 12: 843–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2010.00880.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received 15 June 2010, revised and accepted for publication 7 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.