A full list of the LamLit Study Group appears before the references.
Long-term outcome of bipolar depressed patients receiving lamotrigine as add-on to lithium with the possibility of the addition of paroxetine in nonresponders: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial with a novel design
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 111–117, February 2011
How to Cite
van der Loos, M. L., Mulder, P., Hartong, E. G., Blom, M. B., Vergouwen, A. C., van Noorden, M. S., Timmermans, M. A., Vieta, E., Nolen, W. A. and for the LamLit Study Group* (2011), Long-term outcome of bipolar depressed patients receiving lamotrigine as add-on to lithium with the possibility of the addition of paroxetine in nonresponders: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial with a novel design. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 111–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00887.x
This study protocol is registered at: http://www.ClinicalTrials.gov: ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00224510.
Disclosure information for all authors is listed before the references.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Received 4 May 2010, revised and accepted for publication 3 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.