Http://www.clinicaltrials.gov identifier: NCT00943085.
Early psychosocial intervention for youth at risk for bipolar I or II disorder: a one-year treatment development trial
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 67–75, February 2011
How to Cite
Miklowitz, D. J., Chang, K. D., Taylor, D. O., George, E. L., Singh, M. K., Schneck, C. D., Dickinson, L. M., Howe, M. E. and Garber, J. (2011), Early psychosocial intervention for youth at risk for bipolar I or II disorder: a one-year treatment development trial. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 67–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00890.x
DJM has received funding from the National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD), the Danny Alberts Foundation, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), and the Robert L. Sutherland Foundation; and royalties from Guilford Press and John Wiley & Sons. KDC has received research funding from NARSAD, NIMH, and GlaxoSmithKline; and has received honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Merck. DOT, ELG, MKS, CDS, LMD, MEH, and JG do not have any conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2011
- Received 15 August 2010, revised and accepted for publication 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.