The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Criminal conviction, impulsivity, and course of illness in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 173–181, March 2011
How to Cite
Swann, A. C., Lijffijt, M., Lane, S. D., Kjome, K. L., Steinberg, J. L. and Moeller, F. G. (2011), Criminal conviction, impulsivity, and course of illness in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 173–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00900.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 23 July 2010, revised and accepted for publication 26 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.