Both authors have contributed equally to this study.
Association between the DAOA/G72 gene and bipolar disorder and meta-analyses in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 198–207, March 2011
How to Cite
Müller, D. J., Zai, C. C., Shinkai, T., Strauss, J. and Kennedy, J. L. (2011), Association between the DAOA/G72 gene and bipolar disorder and meta-analyses in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 198–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00905.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 19 October 2009, revised and accepted for publication 6 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.