KEB has served on the speakers bureau for Merck. TEG has received an investigator-initiated grant from Pfizer; has consulted for Merck and GlaxoSmithKline over the past year; and receives royalties for use of the BACS in clinical trials from Neurocog Trials. AKM has received research support from Pfizer, Janssen, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Eli Lilly & Co.; and has served as consultant or speaker for Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck, AstraZeneca, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, and Clinical Data, Inc. CBG and PD have no conflicts of interest to report.
Emotional modulation of response inhibition in stable patients with bipolar I disorder: a comparison with healthy and schizophrenia subjects
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 164–172, March 2011
How to Cite
Gopin, C. B., Burdick, K. E., DeRosse, P., Goldberg, T. E. and Malhotra, A. K. (2011), Emotional modulation of response inhibition in stable patients with bipolar I disorder: a comparison with healthy and schizophrenia subjects. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 164–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00906.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 20 August 2010, revised and accepted for publication 19 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.