A preliminary report of this work was presented at the Eighth International Conference on Bipolar Disorder, June 25–27, 2009, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
Menstrual effects on mood symptoms in treated women with bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 310–317, May 2011
How to Cite
Sit, D., Seltman, H. and Wisner, K. L. (2011), Menstrual effects on mood symptoms in treated women with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 310–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00921.x
The authors of this paper do not have any commercial association that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Received 20 August 2010, revised and accepted for publication 5 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.