Portions of this data have been presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, December 6–10, 2009, Hollywood, FL, USA and at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, May 22–27, 2010, New Orleans, LA, USA.
Multisite, open-label, prospective trial of lamotrigine for geriatric bipolar depression: a preliminary report
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 294–302, May 2011
How to Cite
Sajatovic, M., Gildengers, A., Al Jurdi, R. K., Gyulai, L., Cassidy, K. A., Greenberg, R. L., Bruce, M. L., Mulsant, B. H., Ten Have, T. and Young, R. C. (2011), Multisite, open-label, prospective trial of lamotrigine for geriatric bipolar depression: a preliminary report. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00923.x
Disclosure information for all authors is listed before the references.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Received 19 October 2010, revised and accepted for publication 7 February 2011
Vol. 13, Issue 5-6, 581, Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.