The EMBLEM Study is supported by Eli Lilly & Co. FB has received honoraria or research or educational conference grants in the past two years from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Otsuka, Eli Lilly & Co., Servier, Sanofi-aventis, Lundbeck, AstraZeneca; and has received peer-review research funding from the French Ministry of Research, Assistance Publique–Hôpitaux de Paris, the National Institute for Research (INSERM), and NARSAD. LY has received honoraria or educational conference grants in the past two years from Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sanofi-aventis. AL and ML were Eli Lilly & Co. employees when the manuscript was drafted. J-MA has accepted reimbursement for advice or participation in industry-supported symposia from pharmaceutical companies with an interest in bipolar disorder in the last three years; and holds grants from Eli Lilly & Co. and Sanofi-aventis. SG and CR are Eli Lilly & Co. employees. JB has no conflicts of interest to report.
Suicidal attempts in bipolar disorder: results from an observational study (EMBLEM)
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 377–386, June 2011
How to Cite
Bellivier, F., Yon, L., Luquiens, A., Azorin, J.-M., Bertsch, J., Gerard, S., Reed, C. and Lukasiewicz, M. (2011), Suicidal attempts in bipolar disorder: results from an observational study (EMBLEM). Bipolar Disorders, 13: 377–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00926.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Received 6 May 2010, revised and accepted for publication 27 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.