MPD reports research support from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Shire, Janssen, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Repligen, Martek, Somerset, GlaxoSmithKline, and Sumitomo; has participated in lecture bureaus for Bristol-Myers Squibb and Merck; and has consulted for GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly & Co., Merck, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. SMS reports research support from Eli Lilly & Co., Janssen, AstraZeneca, Martek Biosciences, Nutrition 21, and Repligen; and has consulted for CME Outfitters, Adamed, Consensus Medical Communications (CME through the University of Minnesota; unrestricted grant from Ortho McNeil/Janssen), and Web MD. CMA reports research support from AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Shire, Janssen, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Repligen, Martek, Somerset, GlaxoSmithKline, and Sumitomo; and participation in a lecture bureau and consultation for Merck. MEL, KBJ, NPM, WAW, and DF do not have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Progressive neurostructural changes in adolescent and adult patients with bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 396–405, June 2011
How to Cite
Lisy, M. E., Jarvis, K. B., DelBello, M. P., Mills, N. P., Weber, W. A., Fleck, D., Strakowski, S. M. and Adler, C. M. (2011), Progressive neurostructural changes in adolescent and adult patients with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 396–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00927.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
- Received 11 October 2010, revised and accepted for publication 6 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.