BIG has received grant support from Pfizer and honoraria from Purdue Pharma. AS has received grant support from AstraZeneca and Pfizer; and has served on the speakers bureau or received consulting fees or honoraria from AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., Lundbeck, and Pfizer. S-ML, NZ, L-CC, and CB have no competing conflicts of interest to report.
The burden of obesity among adults with bipolar disorder in the United States
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 387–395, June 2011
How to Cite
Goldstein, B. I., Liu, S.-M., Zivkovic, N., Schaffer, A., Chien, L.-C. and Blanco, C. (2011), The burden of obesity among adults with bipolar disorder in the United States. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 387–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00932.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2011
- Received 15 October 2010, revised and accepted for publication 2 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.