The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Beating Bipolar: exploratory trial of a novel internet-based psychoeducational treatment for bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 5-6, pages 571–577, August-September 2011
How to Cite
Smith, D. J., Griffiths, E., Poole, R., di Florio, A., Barnes, E., Kelly, M. J., Craddock, N., Hood, K. and Simpson, S. (2011), Beating Bipolar: exploratory trial of a novel internet-based psychoeducational treatment for bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 571–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00949.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received 25 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.