The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Could the use of energy drinks induce manic or depressive relapse among abstinent substance use disorder patients with comorbid bipolar spectrum disorder?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 5-6, pages 578–580, August-September 2011
How to Cite
Rizkallah, É., Bélanger, M., Stavro, K., Dussault, M., Pampoulova, T., Chiasson, J.-P. and Potvin, S. (2011), Could the use of energy drinks induce manic or depressive relapse among abstinent substance use disorder patients with comorbid bipolar spectrum disorder?. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 578–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00951.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received 25 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!