Currently: Dermatology Unit, Department of Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden.
Cognitive manic symptoms associated with the P2RX7 gene in bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 5-6, pages 500–508, August-September 2011
How to Cite
Backlund, L., Nikamo, P., Hukic, D. S., Ek, I. R., Träskman-Bendz, L., Landén, M., Edman, G., Schalling, M., Frisén, L. and Ösby, U. (2011), Cognitive manic symptoms associated with the P2RX7 gene in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 500–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00952.x
LB has received consultancy fees from Bristol-Myers Squibb; and has been reimbursed by Eli Lilly & Co. and Bristol-Myers Squibb for conference presentations. ML has received research grants from AstraZeneca; has received reimbursement for lecture presentations from Eli Lilly & Co., AstraZeneca, and Wyeth; and has served on advisory boards for AstraZeneca and Lundbeck. GE has been a consultant for AstraZeneca and Janssen-Cilag; and his wife is a shareholder of AstraZeneca. UÖ has received grant/research support from Bristol-Myers Squibb and Janssen-Cilag; and has been a consultant for or received speaker fees from AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Co., and Pfizer. PN, DSH, IRE, LT-B, MS, and LF have no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Received 20 October 2010, revised and accepted for publication 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.