The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Evidence of associations between bipolar disorder and the brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) gene
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 7-8, pages 630–637, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Sears, C., Markie, D., Olds, R. and Fitches, A. (2011), Evidence of associations between bipolar disorder and the brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) gene. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 630–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00955.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received 7 February 2011, revised and accepted for publication 14 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.