The authors of this paper do not have any commercial associations that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with this manuscript.
Sensitivity to positive and negative feedback in euthymic patients with bipolar I disorder: the last episode makes the difference
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 7-8, pages 638–650, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Linke, J., Sönnekes, C. and Wessa, M. (2011), Sensitivity to positive and negative feedback in euthymic patients with bipolar I disorder: the last episode makes the difference. Bipolar Disorders, 13: 638–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00956.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Received 7 February 2011, revised and accepted for publication 8 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.