Clinical trials information: Study CN138-392 (NCT00277212, ClinicalTrials.gov).
Aripiprazole in combination with lamotrigine for the long-term treatment of patients with bipolar I disorder (manic or mixed): a randomized, multicenter, double-blind study (CN138-392)
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 41–53, February 2012
How to Cite
Carlson, B. X., Ketter, T. A., Sun, W., Timko, K., McQuade, R. D., Sanchez, R., Vester-Blokland, E. and Marcus, R. (2012), Aripiprazole in combination with lamotrigine for the long-term treatment of patients with bipolar I disorder (manic or mixed): a randomized, multicenter, double-blind study (CN138-392). Bipolar Disorders, 14: 41–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00974.x
Portions of this study were presented at the 50th NCDEU Anniversary Meeting, June 14–17, 2010, Boca Raton, FL, USA; and at the 23rd ECNP Congress, August 28 to September 1, 2010, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 24 September 2010, revised and accepted for publication 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.