ClinicalTrials.gov Registration: NCT00721955.
Rapid acute treatment of agitation in patients with bipolar I disorder: a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial with inhaled loxapine
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 31–40, February 2012
How to Cite
Kwentus, J., Riesenberg, R. A., Marandi, M., Manning, R. A., Allen, M. H., Fishman, R. S., Spyker, D. A., Kehne, J. H. and Cassella, J. V. (2012), Rapid acute treatment of agitation in patients with bipolar I disorder: a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial with inhaled loxapine. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 31–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2011.00975.x
A portion of the data from the present study was presented at the 162nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, May 16–21, 2009, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 29 March 2011, revised and accepted for publication 22 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.