Olfactory acuity is associated with mood and function in a pilot study of stable bipolar disorder patients
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 109–117, February 2012
How to Cite
Hardy, C., Rosedale, M., Messinger, J. W., Kleinhaus, K., Aujero, N., Silva, H., Goetz, R. R., Goetz, D., Harkavy-Friedman, J. and Malaspina, D. (2012), Olfactory acuity is associated with mood and function in a pilot study of stable bipolar disorder patients. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 109–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.00986.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 14 September 2010, revised and accepted for publication 11 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!