Deficits in tasks of executive functioning that mimic real-life scenarios in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 118–125, February 2012
How to Cite
Torralva, T., Strejilevich, S., Gleichgerrcht, E., Roca, M., Martino, D., Cetkovich, M. and Manes, F. (2012), Deficits in tasks of executive functioning that mimic real-life scenarios in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 118–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.00987.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 23 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 1 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.