1SS, DA, and DJ are joint first authors and contributed equally to this work.
Grey matter differences in bipolar disorder: a meta-analysis of voxel-based morphometry studies
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 135–145, March 2012
How to Cite
Selvaraj, S., Arnone, D., Job, D., Stanfield, A., Farrow, T. F., Nugent, A. C., Scherk, H., Gruber, O., Chen, X., Sachdev, P. S., Dickstein, D. P., Malhi, G. S., Ha, T. H., Ha, K., Phillips, M. L. and McIntosh, A. M. (2012), Grey matter differences in bipolar disorder: a meta-analysis of voxel-based morphometry studies. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 135–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01000.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Received 8 April 2011, revised and accepted for publication 30 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!