Portions of these data were presented at the 16th Biennial Winter Workshop in Psychoses 2011, January 30 to February 2, 2011, Innsbruck, Austria.
Six-month outcomes of customized adherence enhancement (CAE) therapy in bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 291–300, May 2012
How to Cite
Sajatovic, M., Levin, J., Tatsuoka, C., Micula-Gondek, W., Fuentes-Casiano, E., Bialko, C. S. and Cassidy, K. A. (2012), Six-month outcomes of customized adherence enhancement (CAE) therapy in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 291–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01010.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received 5 October 2011, revised and accepted for publication 21 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.