This paper was presented as part of a symposium at the 65th Annual Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry, May 20–22, 2010, New Orleans, LA, USA.
Waiting to win: elevated striatal and orbitofrontal cortical activity during reward anticipation in euthymic bipolar disorder adults
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 249–260, May 2012
How to Cite
Nusslock, R., Almeida, J. R., Forbes, E. E., Versace, A., Frank, E., LaBarbara, E. J., Klein, C. R. and Phillips, M. L. (2012), Waiting to win: elevated striatal and orbitofrontal cortical activity during reward anticipation in euthymic bipolar disorder adults. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 249–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01012.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Received 23 March 2011, revised and accepted for publication 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!