Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
Pattern recognition analyses of brain activation elicited by happy and neutral faces in unipolar and bipolar depression
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 451–460, June 2012
How to Cite
Mourão-Miranda, J., Almeida, J. R., Hassel, S., de Oliveira, L., Versace, A., Marquand, A. F., Sato, J. R., Brammer, M. and Phillips, M. L. (2012), Pattern recognition analyses of brain activation elicited by happy and neutral faces in unipolar and bipolar depression. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 451–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01019.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 20 June 2011, revised and accepted for publication 13 March 2012
- 18Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV-TR Axis I Disorders-Research Version, Patient Edition. (SCID-I/P). New York: Biometrics Research, New York State Psychiatric Institute, 2002., , , .
- 19American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-IV. 4th ed. Washington, D.C.: American Psychiatric Association, 1994.,
- 21Facial Expressions of Emotion: Stimuli and Tests (FEEST). Bury St. Edmunds: Thames Valley Test Company, 2002., , , , .