COMT polymorphisms as predictors of cognitive dysfunction during manic and mixed episodes in bipolar I disorder
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 554–564, August 2012
How to Cite
Soeiro-de-Souza, M. G., Machado-Vieira, R., Soares Bio, D., Do Prado, C. M. and Moreno, R. A. (2012), COMT polymorphisms as predictors of cognitive dysfunction during manic and mixed episodes in bipolar I disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 554–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01030.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 16 May 2011, revised and accepted for publication 23 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.