Letter to the Editor
Comorbid prevalence of alcohol dependence, substance abuse, and external cause of injury in patients with bipolar disorder in a nationwide representative sample in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 677–679, September 2012
How to Cite
Hsieh, M. H., Tang, C.-H., Hung, S.-T., Lee, I. H., Lin, Y.-J. and Yang, Y. K. (2012), Comorbid prevalence of alcohol dependence, substance abuse, and external cause of injury in patients with bipolar disorder in a nationwide representative sample in Taiwan. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 677–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01039.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.