Frontal lobe bioenergetic metabolism in depressed adolescents with bipolar disorder: a phosphorus-31 magnetic resonance spectroscopy study
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 607–617, September 2012
How to Cite
Shi, X.-F., Kondo, D. G., Sung, Y.-H., Hellem, T. L., Fiedler, K. K., Jeong, E.-K., Huber, R. S. and Renshaw, P. F. (2012), Frontal lobe bioenergetic metabolism in depressed adolescents with bipolar disorder: a phosphorus-31 magnetic resonance spectroscopy study. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 607–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01040.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Received 30 August 2011, revised and accepted for publication 15 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.