Evidence-based options for treatment-resistant adult bipolar disorder patients
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 573–584, September 2012
How to Cite
Poon, S. H., Sim, K., Sum, M. Y., Kuswanto, C. N. and Baldessarini, R. J. (2012), Evidence-based options for treatment-resistant adult bipolar disorder patients. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 573–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01042.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Received 13 June 2011, revised and accepted for publication 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.