Part of this research was presented in poster form at the 24th European College of Neuropsychopharmacology Congress, 3–7 September 2011, Paris, France.
Effects of alpha-lipoic acid in an animal model of mania induced by d-amphetamine
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 707–718, November 2012
How to Cite
Macêdo, D. S., Medeiros, C. D., Cordeiro, R. C., Sousa, F. C., Santos, J. V., Morais, T. A., Hyphantis, T. N., McIntyre, R. S., Quevedo, J. and Carvalho, A. F. (2012), Effects of alpha-lipoic acid in an animal model of mania induced by d-amphetamine. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 707–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01046.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Received 16 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.