Letter to the Editor
White matter integrity within the corpus callosum differentiates late-life bipolar and unipolar depression
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley and Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 790–791, November 2012
How to Cite
Sexton, C. E., Allan, C. L., Mackay, C. E. and Ebmeier, K. P. (2012), White matter integrity within the corpus callosum differentiates late-life bipolar and unipolar depression. Bipolar Disorders, 14: 790–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-5618.2012.01050.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.