The Effect of Segmental Epidural Analgesia on Maternal and Foetal Acid-base Balance, Lactate, Serum Potassium and Creatine Phosphokinase during Labour
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1976 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 259–268, June 1976
How to Cite
Jouppila, R. and Hollmén, A. (1976), The Effect of Segmental Epidural Analgesia on Maternal and Foetal Acid-base Balance, Lactate, Serum Potassium and Creatine Phosphokinase during Labour. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 20: 259–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1976.tb05038.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 19 December, accepted for publication 29 December 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.