Prolonged Apnoea after Suxamethonium: An Analysis of the First 225 Cases Reported to the Danish Cholinesterase Research Unit
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1978 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 371–380, August 1978
How to Cite
Viby-Mogensen, J. and Hanel, H. K. (1978), Prolonged Apnoea after Suxamethonium: An Analysis of the First 225 Cases Reported to the Danish Cholinesterase Research Unit. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 22: 371–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1978.tb01313.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 20 October, accepted for publication 17 November 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!