Survival of Female Geriatric Patients after Hip Fracture Surgery. A Comparison of 5 Anesthetic Methods
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1982 The Scandinavian Society of Anaesthesiologists
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 607–614, December 1982
How to Cite
Wickström, I., Holmberg, I. and Stefánsson, T. (1982), Survival of Female Geriatric Patients after Hip Fracture Surgery. A Comparison of 5 Anesthetic Methods. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 26: 607–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1982.tb01825.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 26 August 1981, accepted for publication 20 May 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.