Can the “Sympatho-Galvanic Reflex” (Skin Conductance Response) Be Used to Evaluate the Extent of Sympathetic Block in Spinal Analgesia?
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1984 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 578–582, October 1984
How to Cite
Löfström, J. B., Malmqvist, L. Å. and Bengtsson, M. (1984), Can the “Sympatho-Galvanic Reflex” (Skin Conductance Response) Be Used to Evaluate the Extent of Sympathetic Block in Spinal Analgesia?. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 28: 578–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1984.tb02123.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 21 December 1983 accepted 14 February 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.