Perivascular axillary block VI: the distribution of gelatine solution injected into the axillary neurovascular sheath of cadavers
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1986 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 18–22, January 1986
How to Cite
VESTER-ANDERSEN, T., BROBY-JOHANSEN, U. and BRO-RASMUSSEN, F. (1986), Perivascular axillary block VI: the distribution of gelatine solution injected into the axillary neurovascular sheath of cadavers. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 30: 18–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1986.tb02359.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 8 June 1984, accepted for publication 13 May 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.