The effect of anaesthesia on changes in blood pressure and plasma cortisol levels induced by cementation with methylmethacrylate
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1986 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 247–252, April 1986
How to Cite
Svartling, N., Lehtinen, A.-M. and Tarkkanen, L. (1986), The effect of anaesthesia on changes in blood pressure and plasma cortisol levels induced by cementation with methylmethacrylate. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 30: 247–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1986.tb02406.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 15 July, 1985, accepted for publication 23 November 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.