Continuous interscalene brachial plexus block: clinical efficacy, technical problems and bupivacaine plasma concentrations
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
© 1989 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 84–88, January 1989
How to Cite
TUOMINEN, M., HAASIO, J., HEKALI, R. and ROSENBERG, P. H. (1989), Continuous interscalene brachial plexus block: clinical efficacy, technical problems and bupivacaine plasma concentrations. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 33: 84–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1989.tb02866.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Recieved 16, February accepted 20, August 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.