Treatment of neck and shoulder pain in whip-lash syndrome patients with intracutaneous sterile water injections
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1991 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 52–53, January 1991
How to Cite
BYRN, C., BORENSTEIN, P. and LINDER, L.-E. (1991), Treatment of neck and shoulder pain in whip-lash syndrome patients with intracutaneous sterile water injections. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 35: 52–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1991.tb03240.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Received 20 April, accepted for publication 5 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.