Comparison of intravenous and topical lidocaine as a suppressant of coughing after bronchoscopy during general anesthesia
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 1991 Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica Fonden
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 238–241, April 1991
How to Cite
Jakobsen, C.-J., Ahlburg, P., Holdgård, H. O., Olsen, K. H. and Thomsen, A. (1991), Comparison of intravenous and topical lidocaine as a suppressant of coughing after bronchoscopy during general anesthesia. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 35: 238–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1991.tb03280.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Received 11 November 1989 accepted for publication 4 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.