Incidence of awareness in total i.v. anaesthesia based on propofol, alfentanil and neuromuscular blockade
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1997 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 978–984, September 1997
How to Cite
NORDSTRÖM, O., ENGSTRÖM, A. M., PERSSON, S. and SANDIN, R. (1997), Incidence of awareness in total i.v. anaesthesia based on propofol, alfentanil and neuromuscular blockade. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 41: 978–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1997.tb04823.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Received 3 September 1996, accepted for publication 31 january 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.