Reduced CO2-elimination during combined high-frequency ventilation compared to conventional pressure-controlled ventilation in surfactant-deficient piglets
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 1998 Acta Anaesthesiol Scand
Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 335–342, March 1998
How to Cite
Lichtwarck-Aschoff, M., Zimmermann, G. J. and Erhardt, W. (1998), Reduced CO2-elimination during combined high-frequency ventilation compared to conventional pressure-controlled ventilation in surfactant-deficient piglets. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 42: 335–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-6576.1998.tb04926.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Recieved 30 January 1997 accepted 25 November 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.